12.05.2011

Party Pics!

Just received photos from the Hedgehog Fibres new studio launch party and could not wait to share them with you! I mentioned yesterday that my creative and talented friend Beata's business hand-dyeing yarn and spinning fibers has been booming, therefore, requiring a new studio space. Along with the help of her equally talented friends/employees Laura and Maire, the girls took the space from a boring grey concrete box to a bright white, cheerful, and eclectic studio! 

To introduce friends and fans alike to her new digs Beata decided to host a grand opening party and asked if I would be interested in helping out with the party planning details. I of course jumped at the chance because as you know I love any excuse to throw a party! I certainly cannot take all the credit, but I like to think I was of some help in making it a special evening for Beata and her guests.

So without further ado below are a few pictures of the studio launch party courtesy of our friend Miki of Miki Barlok Photography.




Notice the fibers hanging on the drying rack in the background?

Hedgehog Fibre yarn used to make simple fun decor!








Lots of home brewed beer and cider!











Doing my best to toast to Beata's success.
Cheers to the success of Hedgehog Firbres!
Notice the Hedgehog Fibres yarn wrapped around the stem of the champagne flute?!



DJ Mad Matt and Bryan sporting their finest for the occasion!

Adam and I with the talented Miss Beata of Hedgehog Fibres.






2 comments:

  1. Amazing = the party, the food, the beautiful fibers, and you two at the bottom :) I would have traveled the ocean to see all these things in person. Perhaps I will have to get some Hedgehog Fibres for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was absolutely amazing party and I am so glad that I have met such a lovely people, including you! If I ever want to plan some special occasion/party I will definitely contact you!!!

    Mirka
    www.made-by-me-rka.blogspot.com
    www.mirkadesign.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete