8.22.2011

British Beer Festival Photos

As promised I wanted to fill you in on my travels over the past two weeks.  I don't want to bore you with all the details, so as inspired by my friend Pat who says she does not really read my blog but likes to look at my pictures, I thought I would just share photos and captions.

Part One of my holiday was a visit to London.  This post is dedicated to the reason we decided to stop in London, 
The Great British Beer Festival hosted by CAMRA (Campaign for Real Ale).

Made use of London's excellent public transit and rode the tube a lot! 

If you stand near the front of the tube car you can catch a nice breeze of subway air!

Quick stop outside of Buckingham Palace.


Then onward to Earls Court Convention Center for the beer fest!
Check out how they spell organized! ;)
Cheers!





Schooled these old guys in the art of foosball!


Won a keg after entering a raffle!  Sold it later that night to a guy at a bar for £15

On the way out the door when I ran into these crazies and couldn't resist getting a picture!





No comments:

Post a Comment