3.09.2011

It's Not All Bad

Feeling Badly about that last post.  I Don't want anyone to think Cork is awful, because it is simply not true.  To prove it I am posting a few pictures of the beauty and charm of city life that I have taken.  Keep in mind we have been here less than two weeks.  As I discover more pretty things I'll be posting them.  In fact I can't wait to tell you all about the English Market; which I'm quite certain will be my favorite thing here in Cork, but that will have to wait!  I have also included a few pictures from my lunch with Evin the other day.



Love the window boxes with all the flowers, and the restaurant was excellent!

More flowers!  A little greenery in the city goes a long way.

I thought these gates and bit of greenery made for a nice shot.

clearly flowers make me happy, but who can't smile in the presence of all these daffodils!


Evin and I in the snug (the front room of a pub which was once the only place women were allowed!)

Doesn't look like much, but this was possibly the best spiced corn beef sandwich of  my life!

Looking back at these photos gives me hope.  I know I'll get comfortable soon enough with this city.  As for being comfortable in my jeans...I'll just have to make corn beef and Guinness a once in a while treat!








1 comment: