3.28.2011

Shake it up!



Every fall I look forward to Starbucks offering up their pumpkin spiced latte.  It’s a seasonal beverage that only comes along once a year.  Maybe part of my love for this warm, sweet, spiced beverage is the fact that it is withheld from me 9 months out of the year.  The anticipation that builds all year long is enough to make me weak at the knees when I walk into Starbucks and the sign triumphantly announces the return of the best flavored latte I know!

Adam doesn’t drink coffee, so the pumpkin, caramel, mocha, vanilla latte thing does nothing for him.  But Adam does have a similar seasonal beverage vice.  The Shamrock Shake.
 
I know St. Patrick’s Day was last week, but I wanted to post this anyway because I promised the hubby I would!  We stopped in Mickey D’s last week and I believe Adam experienced a similar euphoria to one of my pumpkin latte episodes. 

Can you read the sign?  It says "Luckily not all the shakes were driven out of Ireland!"  Ha ha I love it!

Shamrock Shakes were back!
Just look at what a happy boy he is!


Until next year!

1 comment:

  1. I had never heard of these until this year and was so disappointed that the Mickey D's near me doesn't have them (not all Mickey D's do)!

    ReplyDelete