4.07.2011

Design on the Mind

Here is a little taste my current design thoughts and inspirations.  Some of these items are already in place and others are in the works!  


1.  Picked up this wallpaper at a local store for super cheap (6.99 euro for the roll)

2.  Just Above the City, acrylic on canvas, by Raleigh, NC artist Bobby Logic 
(I plan on using this as inspiration to paint my own)

3.  Pillows from H&M Home (7.99 euro each)

4. Handwoven Rand Rug from Ikea (299.00 euro for 250x350 cm)

5.  Lack coffee table from Ikea (29.90 euro)

6.  Potted Palm


A few accessories I have already purchased and a few I'm lusting after!



1.  Representing the last name!  
The perfect knick-knack to stick for the built in bookcases. 
(9.00 euro at TK Maxx)

2.  Turquoise lacquered box (18.00 euro TK Maxx)

3.  Coffee table art books

4.  Potted orchid 
(haven't picked these up yet because Adam is certain I'm going to kill them)

5.  On the hunt for something similar to this lamp from Shades of Light 
but without the $360 price tag!

6.  No, we didn't have Adam's Vespa shipped over!  
But when we saw this toy replica we couldn't resist
(19.00 euro at a local store here in Cork)

7.  I want this!  I don't need it! 
I am regularly checking back at TK Maxx to see if he ever goes on sale. 
(currently 35.00 euro)

8.  I can already feel the coziness of curling up with the chunky tasseled throw
 from West Elm $69.00
I'm on the hunt for something similar here in Ireland, 
although Adam seems to think I can knit my own!


I'm looking forward to implementing some of these things into the new apartment, and sharing with you what I've already been able to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment