4.19.2011

Pimp my Ride



Adam and I have been meaning to post pictures of our sweet new ride for a while now. I am sure you are tired of hearing me say this, but I feel I must. Please be aware that our time here is limited and there is no sense in investing large sums of money on luxury items. A car falls into that category. Because I am a bit of a princess I can tell you I probably would not want this car parked in my driveway back home let alone be seen riding in it. Here however, I don't know anyone, and it gets us from point A to point B, but best of all it was cheap!

Our friend, Ciaran, put us in touch with a guy he knows here in Cork who runs a garage. We were able to arrange the purchase of the car quickly and easily. The guy even offered to buy the car back from us when we return to the states!

Without further ado...here it is! Our cool, maroon, 1997 Toyota Corola hatchback.  Check out the sweet neon confetti-like upholstery and the zip ties holding on the hubcaps!  It needs a good name, any suggestions?


2 comments:

  1. Zip ties- hysterical! It really doesn't look that bad. Now for a name...hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way Adam fits in that car.

    ReplyDelete