7.27.2011

What's NOT Cookin' Wednesday!


On somewhat of a blogging hiatus for the last few days. My friend Megan has arrived from the states and we left Cork right away for two days of sightseeing in Dublin. Needless to say I have not done any cooking, and therefore have nothing to show for "What's Cookin' Wednesday"! However, as much as I love working away in the kitchen it is sometimes nice to just sit back, relax, and drink a pint...or three!

So that is exactly what we've been up to, and we have made a few new friends along the way! My favorite new drinking buddy is an Irish lass named Bella, at only 11 weeks old I'd say she's off to a good start! Did I mention Bella has floppy ears and a tail?! Here is a picture of us sharing a pint of Guinness the other night!


So, if you feel you need a kitchen break, or it is just too hot to even think about turning on that stove, pour yourself a cold one and take the night off. The husbands and kids won't starve I promise! Then join me and my new Irish drinking pal, raise your glass and say "Sláinte" (cheers in Irish)!

No comments:

Post a Comment